Stone Sour it’s my 2nd favourite band… people maybe think that is a calm band, but not so much… and I love that! Each song it’s for a moment… just let yourself go.
Here I left you some information:
Stone Sour is a rock band formed in Des Moines, Iowa in 1992, performing for five years, before disbanding in 1997. They reunited in 2002 and since 2012, the group has consisted of:
Corey Taylor (lead vocals, guitar, piano) *also of Slipknot*
Jim Root (guitar, keyboard) *also of Slipknot*
Josh Rand (guitar)
Roy Mayorga (drums, percussion)
Original members Joel Ekman (drums, percussion) and Shawn Economaki (bass guitar) left the group in 2006 and 2012 respectively.
To date, Stone Sour have released three studio albums Stone Sour (2002); Come What(ever) May (2006) and Audio Secrecy (2010). Their next studio effort will be titled House of Gold and Bones and will be released in two parts in Autumn 2012 and early 2013. They also released a digital live album, Live in Moscow, in 2007.
- Corey Taylor – lead vocals, additional guitar (1992-1997; 2002–present)
- Jim Root – lead guitar (1995-1997; 2002–present)
- Josh Rand – rhythm guitar (2002–present)
- Roy Mayorga – drums, percussion (2006–present)
- Joel Ekman – drums, percussion (1992-1997; 2002–2006)
- Shawn Economaki – bass (1992-1997; 2002–2012)
- Jason Christopher – bass (2011)
- Mike Portnoy – drums, percussion (2011)
- Sid Wilson – turntables (Stone Sour)
- Shannon Larkin – drums (Come What(ever) May)
- Rachel Bolan – bass (House of Gold and Bones – Part 1 and 2)
Follow James’s Instagram at ‘Stuperbee’